Why Work For Absolute In Home Care ?
Choosing to work for Absolute In Home Care can offer you:
- Regular on going clients
- We work with you and your availability. We recognise that everyone has different commitments and we do our best to provide a flexible work environment to suit individual needs. Offering the best in Work Life Balance
- Match you with clients close to your home location
- Min 2 hour shifts – we want to make it viable
- You’re not just an employee you are part of the AIHC family
Absolute In Home Care is a great organisation to be part of. We are known for our excellence, friendliness and commitment to our clientele and people involved in working with us. We recognise that our carers and staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to attract and retain passionate, motivated and skilled people who have:
- Caring and understanding attitudes to people with disabilities
- A belief in wanting to do best for others
- Effective communication skills
- Genuine Passion for wanting to help others
Absolute In Home Care is committed to providing quality, safety and wellbeing to every person who uses our services. We have rigorous recruitment policies and procedures in place promoting the safety and protection of all vulnerable people we support. Our staff are subject to a national police check and an international police check where required, prior to their employment. We also conduct a Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme check. Staff must also provide a current Working with Children check. We are committed to providing a safe workplace and actively promotes safety throughout all aspects of our working environments.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then please complete the linked application form and return it to us via:
Fax: 03 9456 9402
If you have any questions prior to submitting an application, please call us on:
PH: 03 9455 8989
We are here for you and are continuing to offer supports.
We are happy to answer any questions you have.
We are taking new referals for our services that we offer.
We are keeping our participants safe with our carers all completing infection control – COVID-19 training.
We understand the importance of good hygiene practices.
A huge thank you for sticking with us during these times.
For further information and enquiries, please use the contact information provided on the left. You can also drop us your message using the contact form.
03 9455 8989