• Call 03 9455 8989

In Home Care Resources and Links


Centrelink provides assistance to families via a range of support areas, including Child Care Benefit (and Child Care Benefit).

The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations

Through a range of services, the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations is helping to secure our children's future by providing families with access to a world-class system of integrated quality early childhood education and affordable care.

My Child

The mychild.gov.au website is Australia's online child care portal. On this website you will find information on different types of child care and how to get assistance with the cost of child care. You can also search a database to find child care centres in your local area. In many cases, you will also be able to find the services' vacancy and fee information. This site also has information and links to other useful websites about children's health and wellbeing, parenting and family support services. Additionally, mychild.gov.au contains details of the Australian Government's early childhood agenda. This information covers a wide range of policies the Government is implementing to improve early childhood education and care.

Department of Human Services

Information on programs such as Adoption, Child Protection, Placement and Support, Family Services, Family Violence, Sexual Assault, Youth Justice and Youth Services.

My Aged Care

My aged care will provide you with information in relation to home care packages and a place where you are able to search for organisations that may provide these services in your area using the Help at Home Finder.

Transport Accident Commission

If you've been injured in a transport accident, call the TAC on 1300 654 329 to lodge a claim.
A trained TAC staff member will ask questions about your accident and explain what entitlements you may have and gather the information needed to start the claim process. Please note that you must report your transport accident to the police (if they did not attend the scene).

National Disability Insurance Scheme

NDIS is the National Disability Insurance Scheme - a new way of providing community linking and individualised support for people with permanent and significant disability, their families and carers.